Procurement And Re-supply Tracking System
Minimise Losses and theft – keep track of all your purchases and assets.
Partracks – Safari Manager’s procurement and re-supply solution helps lodge chains to streamline their resupply and track any losses that occur.
- Camp Managers place resupply orders (resupply tickets)
- Procurement dept creates total resupply order (purchase ticket)
- Procurement dept makes purchases (order tickets)
- Stock checked in on arrival (any differences noted and purchase ticket updated, order tickets closed)
- Items sorted for each lodge
- Stock checked on despatch (resupply tickets updated, purchase ticket closed with check totals match on resupply tickets)
- Items arrive at the lodge
- Stock check on arrival (any losses noted, resupply ticket closed)
- Reports produced for losses, orders, etc.
- Items for return from the lodge listed (returns ticket)
- Orders can be exported for direct integration to accounting systems
This system can easily be tailored to your own companies needs and operating practices
Partracks is inexpensive, saving a company more value in human resource and reduced theft than it’s cost – like good software should. It is priced at $125 per lodge/camp per month (ex VAT), with a 20% discount for annual payments