Procurement And Re-supply Tracking System
Minimize Losses and theft – keep track of all your purchases and assets.
Partracks – Safari Manager’s procurement and re-supply solution helps lodge chains to streamline their resupply and track any losses that occur.
- Camp Managers place resupply orders (resupply tickets)
- Automatic processing into individual purchase orders per supplier, per camp
- Automated emailing of purchase orders (order tickets) and track replies
- Items checked in on arrival (any differences noted and order tickets updated, order tickets closed)
- Items sorted for each lodge (if unsorted delivery)
- Stock checked on dispatch (resupply tickets updated to match actual items dispatched)
- Items arrive at the lodge
- Blind stock check on arrival – lodge does not know what was sent, or where any discrepancies are (any losses noted and emailed instantly to head office)
- Reports produced for losses, orders, etc.
- Items for return from the lodge listed (eg cool boxes, drinks crates, items for repair)
- Orders can be exported for direct integration to accounting systems
- Daily usage data entry allows instant viewing of “current stock” held at camp and it’s value
- Usage comparison with occupancy from reservations system to spot anomalies
- Monthly or random full stock checks with instant loss reports sent to head office
- Manage stock issue from main store to bar/kitchen within the camp
- Fully automated ordering based on usage trends, menus and future occupancy once system has enough data
This system can easily be tailored to your own companies needs and operating practices
Partracks is inexpensive, saving a company far more value in human resource and reduced theft than it’s cost – like good software should. It is priced at $125 per lodge/camp per month (ex VAT), with a 20% discount for annual payments