The tourist industry’s most powerful and flexible dedicated email and management system
Safari Manager is infinitely configurable – it adapts to your business
SPECIAL OFFER until December 2017
FREE 30 Day Trial – no obligation, no setup fee
Safari Manager will solve all your email management problems, allowing you to keep all communications and sales, bookings, accounts and operations information all in one place, and in addition, manage all the other aspects of your tour operations.
Our system is infinitely configurable – you don’t have to conform to our software – we confirm to your business.
I am so grateful for Safari Manager – it saved my office! – Ingrid, Bush2Beach
Clients range from tour ops to airlines to lodges – both large and small:
Safari Manager serves all my company needs, and helps my staff stay on top of their communications, both external and internal. – Roy, Wild Things
- Use only one email address for all sales/reservations enquiries
- Emails only go to the relevant person
- Keeps emails for a sale/booking all together
- In the “cloud” – access all information from anywhere on any device.
- All data about a safari/booking stored with the safari or booking
- Replaces any need for paper files and saves paper and ink
- See when payments are due, with reminders to chase up
- See at a glance the status of any sale/safari/booking and all bookings/payments/receipts associated with it
- Managers can see everything at a glance with their own custom dashboards
- No limit to number of users, or emails – scales as your business grows
- All information accessible from anywhere – mobile friendly
- Easy handover of work when on holiday
- Reports – unlimited reports, easily customisable, for sales, staff performance, financial etc.
- Client database
- Marketing mail options, highly targeted
- And much much more…….
For a free demo, please contact us. Demos can be done onsite (if in Arusha, Tanzania), or via skype if in any other city or country. A demo usually takes around 2 hours, since people usually have a lot of questions when they see just how powerful the system is.